Sunday, January 4, 2015

My Bucketlists!

I've known many people who do the exactly same things in their whole lives. Go to work, pay the bills, buy this and that after payday (IF they have spare money after monthly bills?), and so on and so on. Without any willing to make it a bit different by doing something they never been doing, at least on their weekends. Geez.. Let's say my parents. I know them for the entire of my life. I know their routines, and I still wondering...how could they hang on to routines like that.

I'm having a big curiosity, how could you guys survive that? I meant, do you ever get bored? Until I read one article, it said that some people were born to remain in one place because they wanted it, they comfortable to do it. While some other people were born to travel, to try something new, because it fulfilled their lives.

Well, million people, million ways of thinking. I don't need to understand, I just need to have respect, and be open minded.

For those who were born to explore things or places, which I'm pretty sure that I'm one of them, usually make lists of what they're craving in their lives which is more familiar with phrase : things-to-do-before-I-die.

Speaking of which, I have some goals (which will keep updated) that I extremely wanted to experience in my life. Or people these days call it with : YOLO experience. I'm really-really looking forward to do my very first time moment for :

1. Skydiving
2. Diving with Shark
3. Diving with Manta Ray
4. Diving with Mola Mola
5. Night-Diving
6. Black water rafting in Waitomo Cave - NZ
7. Paralayang at Puncak
8. Flying with SQ 
9. Going to famous summer festival 
10. Hitch-Hiking
11. Sailing Trip
12. Trying archery
13. Live abroad for months (or years??)
14. Trying shotover jetboat
15. Riding in hot air balloon
16. Go skiing
17. Climbing mountain
18. Experiencing Burning Man festival
19. Having a cute picnic in Cherry Blossom festival
20. White water rafting in grade 5 river
21. Having Onsen in Japan
22. Diving with Whale Shark
23.

Cheers for you guys who love to :
Explore - Dream - and Discover!

No comments:

Post a Comment